August 24, 2010

Sakit "M"

Good Morning peeps....
I hate my feeling right now....tired,sleepy and sakit "M"..What should I do?
Blogging?Chatting?SMS?huwaaaa.....
Maybe my mood is still swing and my mind is flying back to balik kampung....
Glady, I'm fasting but there is no terawih for this year..I managed to help my self by doing it night before the Ramadan started...what a pathetic and horrible person I am?
There are so much pending mission and to do list before the early September coming. It's not just because of the Raya but due to my pregnancy ,another 2 months to go...
Worried to much makes me uncomfortable...not because of the raya or our new born baby but because of Mr.Dota. Deep inside my heart I cant do it alone,but because of his " Work" , I must be strong and only You My ALLAH knows what will happen because I really leaning at you.Insyaallah, my prayers always be with you Mr.Dota.

No comments: