November 30, 2012

32 weeks...

Alhamdulilah,dah  masuk trimester ketiga...
Apa-apa pun boleh terjadi disebabkan kesaratan aku ni,hihihi...
8 more weeks to go ......wait,pray and be optimist in every moment.....
Sometimes,I felt distracted with the surrounding...
Especially the person who is really close to you,ahahaha...
Not being sensitive with my situation...I'm trying to understand BUT the feeling
 " You are too selfish " will come up every time...
I can be tolerate when it comes to work but other than that I let he decide,by then
you will definitely know how crazy and hard it is but because of the word "Happy"!!
Doesn't matter if you are in second,third,fourth, or which time, He/she need you more
than you can imagine!It's not about the communication at first,but the responsibility that you belonging!!!
I keep prayed that I'm healthy, hoping our sweet pea will come out
on the right timing,be optimist and most important,HAPPY and cherish every moment....









2 comments:

Just said...

sgt fhm!! take care.. palan2 jalan.. :)

Maymel said...

Tq just kerana memahami,hihihi...
Iya,palan2 ni berjalan tau,ahahaha