January 8, 2013

38 weeks

Hello January.....
I'm 38 weeks,still with the big tummy and bloated figures,huhuhu...
Wondering when the baby is going to say ' Assalamualaikum dady,mumy and kakak!!'.......
Maybe today, tomorrow , the day after tomorrow or whenever the sweet pea wishes too,hohohoh...

Hm....not forget to mention,the two princess doing good.They  love,love,love to eat ice cream....
Since the mommy is gonna take a ' long rest ' and confinement soon,so most of the day we ate it.
boleh?Ini lebih kepada mommy sebenarnya, ahahaha.....
Both of them grown up and each time that we spent together more valuable and quality.
Me and Hubby confess that we are not perfect but we leave the obstacles , differ and bad 
time moment behind!Looking forward the up coming 'games' and be positive!
To be honest,sometimes there was a time that I lost my temper to them....
And I realize my kesabaran is still not enough,huhuhu....
Terlalai , menyesal dan sedih tidak beguna kalau tidak dapat mengubah apa yang telah terjadi...

To my princess...

I'm sorry for not being nice...
I'm sorry for not trying to understand you...
I'm sorry for letting you down...
I'm sorry for everything...
I'm sorry for not being a good slave to ALLAH (for most)....

To all my friends out there,tolong doakan supaya saya selamat melahirkan ya...AMIN!

4 comments:

Just said...

Pray for your smooth delivery process mil.. lets stay strong and positive always ya..

LilYofDaPond said...

di doakan dimudahkan segala urusan mel. take good care nnti ye.

Maymel said...

Just : Tq dear!!

Zu : Tq and take care too

mazni_azis said...

semoga dipermudahkan...amin