August 15, 2013

Selamat Hari Raya

Hi....
My last post was before Ramadan.
Since the third baby came out, I rarely blogging but I still love to read my friends blog.
I love to see their pictures,sharing the tips and journey of the life.

Alhamdulilah, my girl will turn to 7 months soon...
She is healthy,funny and all the time very very ' manja '...
Sometimes,er...not sometimes...all the time makes my blood pressure fluctuate and she can be irritating...
I don't even can go to pee because she will cry,cry,cry until her pitching  is out!
To all the the breastfeeding moms out there,you're AWESOME!!!
Mr .Dota always remind me " please be tough,remember the benefit for her ",huhuhuh...
It's not hard to breastfeed,you need to be calm,focused,stress free and determination..
I 've always convinced myself that, ' i will miss the bonding time ' when she is no longer looking my boobs, hahahaha......

Ok,enough with the BF journey...

My raya will always be the same.More merrier and the number of people visited us was differ.
There's no family picture during the first eid,walhal DSLR ada di atas meja,WTH?
Nowadays people love upload their pictures through INSTAGRAM and FB....
People just save,save ,save especially in your own hand phone or laptop....
I still love the old moments,snap dan cuci walaupun menyusahkan..
Makin canggih,gambar hanya disimpan dalam CD tapi bukan photo album...
Makin canggih,dunia IT tapi self respect or to others is 0?
No chatting ,stories through eye to eye...all the time is WhatsApp,WeChat,LINE ....

Akhir kata ( chewah....)..
Selamat Hari Raya,Maaf Zahir dan Batin...








1 comment:

Just said...

selamat hari raya maaf zahir dan batin Mil!